Registration closing date for Lead Auditor courses is 24th Feb. Call and know your offer
Loading

Friday, February 18, 2011

Nebosh Success Stories 2011

Success Stories
Mr. Elanchezian, HSE Manager
First I would like to congratulate and thank each one in the NIST team for producing an amazing result. I am extremely happy to get my NEBOSH IGC with distinction (81%). Your passion for producing good result was honest and committed. Your commitment have motivates and directs the candidates towards the goal. The mock examinations, self evaluations, group discussions, videos helped us to keep the exam fear aside. The course and material not only help the delegates to get good job, it also improves their confidence. A committed team work never fails! NIST team is committed, so it wins!
Mr. Kadhiravan, SHSE Advisor, PDO, Oman. 
As I'm satisfied with NIST Institute, I referred many of my friends and they are further referring candidates for NIST Institute. I'm happy with the quality and wish NIST team for the entire attempt.
Mr. Miebi Lambert, HSE Trainer, Nigeria 

I found it immensely helpful and was impressed very much with the tutor whose informal approach kept everyone interested throughout all the days whilst addressing every issue raised by delegates. The course was very, very, very helpful and that was echoed by all delegates as it gave us an idea of where we are and what we need to focus on for the exam.
Mr. Johnson Michael, Sr. HSE Engineer
Greetings and wishes to you from Johnson Michael (Dubai). It was really glad to receive the result and speaking with you. I thank each and every one of the NIST team for the kind help rendered to me for my further career. I will refer my friends and to do NEBOSH IGC course to your Institute.
Mr. Iqbal Ahamad KG, HSE Advisor

Thanks for your efforts taken in preparing our batch for NEBOSH. Let the almighty god bless your institute to flourish more in the coming years and produce more quality candidates.
Mr. Prajeesh, HSE Officer, Rajasthan 

I am completely guided by NIST Institute and presently working in Rajasthan. I did IOSH MS & NEBOSH IGC from NIST Institute. I'm impressed with the training and information shared in the training courses. IOSH Managing Safely is really helpful to begin my career. NEBOSH IGC strengthens my knowledge in the field of safety. Thanks to NIST team.
Mr. Prabhakar, safety Officer
I worked in the interior of our country in different vertical. After doing IOSH MS & NEBOSH IGC from NIST institute, I got offer as HSE officer in Middle East.

No comments: